Tankless Water Heater in Keensburg, IL
Giant offers tankless heaters for both commercial and residential use, in compact sizes that are efficient enough to be compared with any other standard heaters. All units of Giant tankless water heaters are Energy Star certified and offer a superb energy factor of 0.96, which is phenomenal.
The biggest quality of tankless heaters is that they are the best suited option when space is a concern. tankless water heater in Keensburg, IL. tankless water heater in Keensburg, IL. Also these aqua heaters work well for vacation homes or places that are not visited quite often, as they save the hassle of emptying and cleaning a tank heater that has been filled with stagnant water for a long time.
Not only are these units ideal for individual needs, but are also self protectant, with enhanced scale detection illuminating possibilities of damage to unit and temperature lock feature facilitating prevention of accidents.
The star feature in all Giant aqua heaters is the PP (PolyPropylene) Concentric venting technology which is engineered to offer maximized use of condensing technology. The different units are covered under varying limited warranty covering residential units under 12 year warranty of heat exchangers, while the parts were covered under a 5 year warranty. The commercial models are offered under a 5 year warranty of heat exchanger on all models and for parts of UGTC models only.
The four unique tankless water heaters offered by Giant include the UGT 180 and 199 and the UGTC 152 and 199.
The UGT tankless heaters models offer:
- Enhanced hot water supply in accordance with the users need,
- Maximum energy factor of up to 0.82
- Space saving options through its resemblance to bathroom cabinet size
- Available in both condensing (PP technology) and non condensing models
- Capability of adjusting to all types of plumbing fixtures
- Vacation mode to avoid freezing in pipes owing to lack of use
- Minimum flow of 0.26 GPM and maximum flow of 0.40 GPM.
The UGTC aqua heaters models offer
- Eco energic proven heaters
- Space and energy saving units
- Ideal for increased hot water consumption
- Ability to serve all types of plumbing fixtures
- Temperature lock features helps in preventing any hot water related incidents
- Available in condensing (PP technology) and non condensing options
- Long term anti damage properties ensured by superior scale detection
- Ideal for vacation home use
- Minimum flow of 0.26 GPM and maximum flow of 0.40 GPM offered.
A technology that all Giant aqua heaters offer is the PP Concentric venting technology which allow certain distinct features to all the units including
Allows absolutely no (0%) combustibles clearance.
Especially engineered for venting of gas appliances
Double protection owing to two pipes.
Installation assurance through positive lock and fit.
No messy, harmful or flammable glues, solvents or cements used.
Every contract and joint sealed to endure any weather change or temperature ensuring no cracking or flexing in the venting.
Giant tankless water heaters besides offering continuous flow of hot water through innovative and smart features and designs, also offer easy installation and user interface services, making life of homeowners easier. Water heaters are the ultimate need of every homeowner today and models such as Giant's tankless water heaters not only offer energy efficiency but also effective space management through a unit similar to the size of a medicine cabinet only. Giant heaters are without a doubt enhancing everyday living in the most efficient and effective manner.